If you fail to appear in court after being released on a $100,000 bail bond, the following may happen:
- Warrant for arrest: A warrant for your arrest will be issued by the court, and you can be taken into custody by the police.
- Forfeiture of the bond: The bail bond amount, in this case, $100,000, will be forfeited to the court.
- Bail bondsman pursuit: The bail bondsman may pursue you to recover the forfeited bond amount.
- Criminal charges: You may face additional criminal charges for failing to appear in court.
- Negative impact on future bail opportunities: Your failure to appear in court may negatively impact your ability to secure bail in the future.
Know that failing to appear in court can have serious consequences and lead to an arrest warrant. Bounty hunters WILL come after you and at about a 98% probability, will find you.